Technical characteristics of VEB-1 micron bimetallic steel-copper wire.
- Nominal diameter and tolerance - 0.14 ± 0.006 mm;
- A carbon steel steel core with a diameter of 0.120 mm (120 microns) coated with copper 0.02 (20 microns);
- Breaking tensile strength - not less than 40.2 N (4.1 kg);
- Tensile strength: about 2000 N / m2;
- Electrical resistance of one meter of wire at a temperature of 20 ° C no more - 4.2 Ohms;
- Electrical conductivity is 35%;
- The wire on the coil is wound in one piece, without loops and entanglement of turns;
- There is no preservative grease on the surface of the wire.
The quality of the delivered Goods meets the state standards established in the Russian Federation. The wire roughness parameter Rz is in the range of 1.0-1.5 μm at a base length of 0.25 mm in accordance with GOST 2789-73;
Possibility of individual order: by thickness, by length, by weight.